We have fully trained staff who can undertake the following on-site services:
- FAULT LOCATION AND RECTIFICATION
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
All staff members are: -
- In possession of a "PASSPORT TO SAFETY"
- Have current "SITE INDUCTION" with all our customers
- Are fully conversant with the requirements of "METHOD STATEMENTS & RISK ASSESSMENTS"
We diagnose and rectify system and component failures using the latest diagnostic techniques and equipment. We have service contracts in place with several major clients. The type of work undertaken includes things such as:
- OIL SAMPLE ANALYSIS
- OFF-LINE FILTRATION
- FILTER ELEMENT REPLACEMENT
- FLOW & PRESSURE TESTING
In addition to the installation and commissioning of systems that we have designed and manufactured we offer similar services to Original Equipment Manufacturers. In relation to this we also:
- INSTALL AND FLUSH OUT PIPE WORK TO GUARANTEED ISO CONTAMINATION CODES
- UNDERTAKE STATIC PRESSURE TESTING
- SET UP SYSTEM PRESSURES & FLOWS
G. Elliott Hydraulic & Mechanical Engineering Ltd covers you for all our contracts including the service and maintenance for the life of the implementation.
To enquire about a site specific service, complete our enquiry form below or telephone: 01302 750419 or 07714 489977 to discuss your requirements.